Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello !

Me , Myself and I
Ahlan Wasahlan ya marhaban .
Kaifa Haluki/Haluka ?

Alhamdullilah .
First of all , I would like thank ALLAH for everything .

My name is Muti'ah binti Zainudin .
Ti'a for short .
I am the first and the eldest grandchild in Ariffatimah's family .
I'm eighteen years old .
I currently studying at selangor international islamic university college in Diploma Tesl .
I am ZainudinRashidah's daughter .
I'm so into Photography and Graphic Arts .
Chocolate makes me chill .
Music and HipHop are part of my life .
I'm was born Muslim and I'm PROUD to be one .
That's all for now . Just leave me a comment if you want to know more about me and this Wonderful Family .


Fin .

Love , Ti'a
Enjoy Blogging and Reading .

No comments:

Post a Comment